Idiot Quote of the Day

“President Obama and his allies in Congress should abandon their threats of shutting down the government and instead work with Republicans to pass this proposal that would keep government open while preventing taxpayer dollars from being used to inflict ObamaCare’s damage on people’s jobs, incomes, current health plans and doctor relationships.” -Marco Rubio

FilionWaitWhat

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • incredulous72

    That Rubio’s quick on the uptake, eh?

    Imbecile.

  • Tom Crow

    I think Rubio is trying a little thing from the Sheriff Bart playbook.

  • Churchlady320

    I usually don’t hyperbolize, but this stinks of Goering’s Big Lie. They seem to think that if you tell whoppers over and over, people will fall for it every time. I am just shaking my head in disbelief that such monstrous untruths can roll so trippingly off his tongue like that. How does he live with his reflection in the mirror?

    • incredulous72

      I think it speaks to how stupid they believe those on the right really are.
      But they fail to realize that those that are not on the right outnumber them and see right through their new clothes.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Goering’s Big Lie is how the right’s been operating for the last couple of decades.

    • 1933john

      When he looks in the mirror, he sees Big Buck$
      with the Big People, and that’s all.

      • nathkatun7

        He needs to STFU and take his drink of water because he is not fooling any sane person.

      Narcicissm and the idea that he’s “chosen” (forget what the technical term for it is) is like armor to guys like him….whatever reality and conscience might be coming out of the mirror bounces right off of him and goes right into the waste bin.

  • mrbrink

    This is going to be their line of attack, which means they’ve officially declared war on honesty and decency. This is RNC propaganda strategy. Blame the president for wanting to destroy the government to save his legacy that republicans keep trying destroy. It’s especially frustrating to hear this, knowing full well they are completely full of shit, and people’s lives are at stake. This is evil shit. Shark-eyed degenerates with no concern for public safety and tranquility. They’re rabid fucking dogs who should be physically restrained and treated for their severe brain disease called “conservatism.”

    • 1933john

      On target, again, mrbrink.
      It’s all about the Buck$ with these fuckheads.

    • nathkatun7

      “This is going to be their line of attack, which means they’ve officially declared war on honesty and decency.”

      You are absolutely spot-on, MrBrink! And media people, like Chuck Todd are ready to assist them by looking the other way while blaming President Obama for his tone. Meanwhile, the emoprogs would rage on about NSA, drones and Obama=Bush; while the Clintonites, like Emily’s list, are mainly focused on campaigning for Madam President Clinton for 2016.

  • Teddy’s Person

    Marco Rubio and his allies in Congress should abandon their nasty, noxious, vile, and repugnant ways.

    • Churchlady320

      But then they’d have NOTHING.

  • Schneibster

    Actually, it’s genius…

    …compared to his target audience.

      It’s genius because it works. And that’s what sucks. Without real journalists calling BS on this kind of stuff and not truly broadcasting the Dem side of the story, there’s nothing to counterbalance their propaganda. Mr. Brink and you are right. It’s evil and it’s genius.

  • ArrogantDemon

    He’s not saying that shit because he believes it, he saying that shit to keep his crazy base happy & let them know he’s as crazy as they are

    • Teddy’s Person

      He’s counting on people making that distinction. I say fuck ‘em. Make him (and others doing the same thing) own this shit.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I dunno. I think some of the “leaders” on the right do actually believe the stupid, clearly false things they say.

        Some of them are true believers and the others are playing their base for the rubes they are. The true believers scare me and the “aware” ones are just plain evil, manipulative f*cks. But in the end, their motivations don’t matter. Only the outcomes matter so far as I’m concerned.

  • blair houghton

    I think Marco Rubio should eat shit and die. Twice.

    • missliberties

      Well that’s kind of mean. I suppose you could call his local office and ask em if they have health care, or if Rubio has health care, and if they tax payers are paying for it and maybe why they want to take your away.

    • 1933john

      Too mild!

  • Kerry Reid

    Look, given all the Commie Mooslim Whitey-Hating Water that Rubio drank during the SOTU response last year, the Krazy Krackers for Krist GOP base already assumes he’s in cahoots with the First Lady, so he has to do SOMETHING to shore up his cred.

  • Lady Willpower

    His….ALLIES in Congress?

  • D_C_Wilson

    I’ll give the ex-Republican Savior credit, it takes balls the size of the moon to suggest that Obama needs to try harder to “work with” republicans.