Keepin’ It Classy

It’s 9/11 and that means it’s a perfect time to accuse immigrants of ‘slaughtering’ Americans just like those men did on 9/11.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC posted an email to its website Wednesday asking members to write lawmakers and “Amnesty supporters” such as Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us and urge them to vote against immigration reform.

“Today, let us bow our heads in prayer for those lost on 9/11 and the thousands of Americans who continue to be slaughtered each year by illegal immigrants who are being supported by large corporations and our own government and politicians,” wrote William Gheen, the group’s president.

I’m pretty sure immigration reform is already dead thanks to House Republicans, which makes this more than unnecessary.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • tangles

    Fuck them for exploiting the victims. Wingnuts always use this day for whatever agenda they’re pushing in any given year. As if those lily white idiots should accuse any other ethnic group of “slaughtering” Americans.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      And when it came time to help those that tried to rescue the victims that were trapped inside the smoldering rubble, what did they do? They tried to deny them health benefits like the Zadroga Bill that were a result of breathing in the toxic fumes of the downed towers. Those same wingnuts are telling 9/11 first responders who are suffering from chronic health problems or worse to go fuck themselves. They have gone beyond the point of being vile, evil turds.

  • muselet

    “William Gheen” sounds like a foreign name to me.

    Or am I being offensive to buffoon-Americans? Honestly, it’s hard to tell anymore.

    –alopecia