LEGO’s Weird Science

This is a pretty good step toward some semblance of promoting gender equality.

Meet Professor C. Bodin: She looks authoritative, in her white lab coat, wielding beakers full of dangerous-looking yellow and blue liquid. She’s definitely smart — according to her bio, she won the “coveted Nobrick Prize for her discovery of the theoretical System/DUPLO® Interface.” But Bodin is far from intimidating; she’s only an inch and a half tall.

Courtesy of Today.com

Courtesy of Today.com

Welcome to the New LEGO World Order!

Although, I’m sure she’s still being paid less than her male counterparts.

This entry was posted in Diversity, Games, Misogyny, Science and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    lol. I love Legos!

  • Schneibster

    Signs of the times! We’re winning. Slowly but surely we’re winning.

  • muselet

    Not bad. Not bad at all.

    –alopecia

  • missliberties