Liberty Toast

This is perfect satire of Obama Derangement Syndrome viewed through the prism of 2003.

I don’t think it will ever matter how much time has passed. Those clips of Bush will always straddle a fine line between being depressing and being utterly hilarious.

To think this country ever watched him say those things and took it seriously or believed it — or worse, followed him into war — is remarkable in hindsight.

Fast forward to today, and the president is not saying such ridiculous things and is having difficulty garnering support.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Iraq, Stephen Colbert, Syria and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Obama, the Middle East, and our country. Okay, Let’s just say the entire world is paying a price for Bush’s Iraq War.

    Obama is trying to clean up the mess. He is trying to rid the world of weapons of mass destruction. He has done it with nuclear material, and now chemical gas agents.

    If this effort fails, what will happen on 9/11?

      I’ll be in a sleep study, but haven’t a clue otherwise. Right now, I’m rooting for the NSA.

    • js hooper

      More than a few firebaggers would FAP FAP FAP if we got attacked again.

      I don’t say this as baseless slander. I simply remember their reactions to the Boston Bombing and the subsequent man-hunt for the terrorist brothers.

      Their reactions to the horrific attack in Boston were absolutely disgusting.

      • missliberties

        I can’t stand any of it. The internet is filled with crazies. I swear everyone has lost their minds. Except of course for us.

        No seriously the Paulbots have sent out an internet invasion of insanity.

        The more I learn about this awful Syria situation, the more my gut says that if we don’t do something now, we will be drawn into the situation at some point in the not too distant future.

  • mrbrink

    “We have satellite photos of [Assad] punching your mother, sodomizing a baseball, and he has purchased uranium from Hitler’s ghost!”

    The Casper/Hitler graphic is something I may never forget.

    The thing is, too, the Obama administration didn’t steal an election and proceed to chock his cabinet full with people who believed we needed a new Pearl Harbor to do terrible things.