National Game Registry

Colbert breaks character for a brief moment before reminding us how ridiculous the discourse in this country is.

He’s right, television is violent. I mean Eric Bolling just kicked himself in the balls.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Guns, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    When will the numbnuts on Fox realize that everything they say is recorded and saved forever now thanks to the internet?

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Ya’ know, I don’t think these asshats care. My guess is that they know their audience has been dumbed down to such an extent that they only have to keep feeding the rage and the rubes will always tune in to get their fix. Fox is just fact-free reality TV.