Running for Office

Plan To Save The World

Artist – Bruce Plante

Iowa congressman and secret border control agent Steve King says his “sources” have confirmed that the Muslim Brotherhood is partly responsible for both Benghazi and 9/11.

Meanwhile, Louie Gohmert says the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House.

Put two and two together, people. The Caliphate is coming!

    Well then, by all means, King should be called to swear an oath and then testify before Congress . Any Congressperson who has inside information about who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks should absolutely be required to cough up that information to a committee. King isn’t a journalist, so I don’t think that he is legally entitled to protect his “source.”

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Has anybody asked Michelle Bachmann her opinion on this? Oh wait, on second thought, never mind. Forget I suggested that.

      Actually, trying to imagine what she might say could help us steel ourselves for what may be coming— the catastrophic stupidity of the Republican controlled House. It’s hard for reasonably intelligent people to grasp the catastrophically stupid min— never mind. On second thought, that’s too risky, it could make us stupid.

      Guess we’ll just have to resort to face/palms, head/desks, and being floored.

  • Robert Scalzi

    and he got his evidence straight from his bung hole

  • Schneibster

    I’ve always loved how the border is really important to Iowa. They’re in the middle of the US. Teh stupid it burnz.

    I complain about Arizona, but at least they have some sort of real-world justification. Anyone in Iowa who is worried about immigration is a nutjob.

    >>>Steve King says his “sources” have confirmed that the Muslim Brotherhood is partly responsible for both Benghazi and 9/11.

    >>>Meanwhile, Louie Gohmert says the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House.

    Jesus Christ. WTF is WRONG with these people??? They seriously need to be removed from office since they’re clearly fucking CRAZY.

    *she says as she pulls hair out of her head in complete and utter FRUSTRATION……….

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I think the better question is: WTF is wrong with the people that keep electing these whackadoodles to Washington?

    • Richard_thunderbay

      Steve King’s “sources” are the strange voices in his head.

  • Richard_thunderbay

    Back in the 1990’s, Micheal Keaton did a movie called “Multiplicity”, where clones of his character are created, including an imperfect, dumbass version of himself.

    If you took that premise and substituted Joe “there are ___ known communists in the State Department” McCarthy as the central character, you’d have Steve King and Louie Gohmert fighting for the part of the braindead clone.

  • mrbrink

    “Iowa congressman and secret border control agent Steve King…”

    Hahahaha! Fucking perfect.

    Steve King strikes me as a guy who’s hunted border jumpers who are captured and released into the Secret Human Wildlife Refuge and Freedoms Preserve, also known as The Minuteman Project. I’ll bet somewhere in Steve King’s wallet, right between his 8×10 fetus glossies and his ball-gagged gimp fellating a copy of the constitution, there is a group photo with him posing next to his “first.” Signed, “but not my last…”