The Colbert Smile File

Here’s Stephen Colbert on Eric Bolling and what could only be described as a fascist talkshow produced by Robert A. Heinlein. I am, of course, referring to The Five.

The people are clapping for you Eric, like Tinkerbell. Like Tinkerbell with a gun in her mouth.

I don’t care that Castro killed himself, but holy shit.

Tweet your suggestions on who should kill themselves next to Eric Bolling. I’ll start with Eric Bolling himself.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    WTF is wrong with him?

    Another Putin fan we can assume. Poison your enemies and threaten your friends?

  • HilaryB

    I think Bolling is going to become the new Glenn Beck. I heard he did something weird with ketchup recently while talking about Syria.

    • muselet

      Yeah, he tried some sub-Carrot Top prop comedy on The Five the other day. Even the other panelists looked embarrassed.

    What a truly terrible human being.

    –alopecia

  • JimmyAbra

    So, now there really is no difference to “news” and talk radio….that is basic shock jock talk that ego-centric teens and early twentysomthings find funny…unfortunately some don’t advance mentally and become cable news junkies who these guys appeal to.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    I’m kind of glad Republicans and their enablers are probably not Star Trek fans. Because if they were, they might be getting policy ideas from this episode of ST:TNG.