The Obsession

The-ObsessionArtist — Clay Bennett

In other news, Congressman Paul Ryan(R-P90X) is evidently in the process of writing a book on company time that’s going to be called, “Where Do We Go From Here?” about the state of conservatism today. Chapters 1-12 will cover the need for better messaging and easy-to-read, Frank Luntz-approved talking points, leaving plenty of room for graphs and charts which will prove once and for all that it’s possible for an elephant to hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy.

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Schneibster

    Paul Ryan? Didn’t he announce he was retiring? Or was that Michelle Bachmann? I always get them confused.

  • muselet

    I have no doubt Paul Ryan’s latest book-like artifact will hit the New York Times Best Sellers list—just as soon as the Heritage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity buy twenty or thirty thousand copies to give to contributors, that is—but will it be on the Nonfiction list or the Fiction list?

    –alopecia

    • Schneibster

      That depends on whether he gets elected or not.

    • mrbrink

      You’re such a cynic.

      I propose the “No Taxpayer Funding For Paul Ryan’s Book Act” and It still wouldn’t be half as insane as the shit Paul Ryan has put his name to.

    • Nefercat

      Either way, the sub-genre will be “Horror.”

  • missliberties

    Ryans book will be the story of how to put the lazy people back t’werk. Because twerking is kool.

    • muselet

      *stands and applauds*

    Ha! Great toon.

    • mrbrink

      I do it for you, babe.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The title of Paul Ryan’s book about today’s American right wing is called Where Do We Go From Here? I’d say the cartoon Mr Brink provided gives us a clue to the answer.

      IF ONLY we could lock them all up in a rubber room some where so they couldn’t hurt the country (and themselves). Too bad someone can’t slip some thorazine into their ‘tall skinny double shot latte with whip’ every morning.