Three Stooges

Make it stop. Please make it stop. It’s horrific.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Bachmann truly sounded like she was trying to talk to Children. It’s just mortifying. And the Daily Show correspondent on the far left is the actor that plays (played?) a sleazy lawyer on Breaking Bad (I’m only in season 2). At least we can laugh at it, otherwise we’d be crying from embarrassment.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Samantha Bee was flanked by Bob Odenkirk and David Cross who created the comedy sketch show Mr Show for HBO, many many years ago. They were on The Daily Show to promote a book about pitched storylines that were rejected by movie studios.

  • Nefercat

    Your average Disney princess fairy tale is closer to reality than those three… what? Ah, geez, words fail.

    Can’t we yank their passports or something? Preferably during a layover in Somalia?

    Bet President Obama looks to some Egyptians right now like a safe harbor from Republicans.

  • muselet

    Please be a Jimmy Kimmel prank! Please be a Jimmy Kimmel prank! Please be a Jimmy Kimmel prank!

    –alopecia

  • Teddy’s Person

    1) If Michele Bachman spoke to me in that tone of voice, I’d slap her silly.
    2) I am thankful for Jon Stewart, otherwise I these assholes would make me crazy.
    3) From the bottom of my American heart, I’m sorry Egypt.

  • mrbrink

    Insane. Fucking insane. This is why they should hate us.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I refuse to believe that those three idjuts stepped foot in Egypt to talk batshit to Egyptians. They’re not content to embarrass thinking Americans with their combined insanity?

  • mrbrink

    The bacon in Odenkirk’s pocket was for the win. David kills me every time.

    Mr. Show w/Bob and David is one of my all-time favorite shows.

    I get Daily Show emails and when I seen this last night, before I even clicked it, I thought of a Mr. Show sketch where Bob and David go to Europe for a shitty MTV style T.V. show and end up at Anne Frank’s house.

    “For the bean bag!”

  • GrafZeppelin127

    “The three stupidest people in America.”

    We are the laughingstock of the world, because we put people like this in public office.

  • Lady Bug

    It looked like a hostage video, if the hostage takers were pissed off Kindergarteners.