Video: Navy Yard Shooter

The FBI released this video today of the Navy Yard shooter moments before he opened fire. It’s a little creepy.

More “good guys with guns” would not have prevented this. And as we now know, Alexis killed a good guy with a gun and then used his gun to continue firing.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Near the end, you can see people moving very quickly out of a room and he heads down the hall after them…I almost wanted to shout, “run!”. This whole thing is just sad and sickening. And as you said in your podcast the other day, nothing will happen anyway.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Since he just stepped into that hall, I wonder if the folks at the end even knew he was coming.

      Shudder, they knew he was somewhere in the building and if they had seen him, I’m guessing they wouldn’t have been exposing themselves. He’d have to be a lot closer with that shotgun, hence the creeping down the hall. Shudder…..

  • mrbrink

    The Old Navy ad highlighting its new fall prints and colors before the video of a man about to shoot his co-workers was another win for advertising.

    • JMAshby

      ‘Merika

  • Ipecac

    The existence of this footage means they must have footage of him actually killing people. Yikes.