Wake Up, Tucker!

Tucker Carlson falling asleep during a live broadcast of Fox & Friends the other day appears all worn out from the night before when a hairless Sean Hannity strapped him to a chair in his basement/dungeon and did his Goodbye Horses dance fully… tucked. Hey, now!

Tucker Carlson on Fox & Friends dreaming up new talking points.

Tucker Carlson on Fox & Friends dreaming up new talking points.

Look at him, there. Like a little rosy-cheeked Nazi cherub sleeping on a white fluffy cloud made of vomit and race war. No, no. Don’t wake him.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel, The Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • formerlywhatithink

    Where’s a cattle prod when you need one?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    This should be The Daily Show’s Moment of Zen for Jon Stewart’s return on Tuesday.

  • Alyson Chadwick

    He’s actually a pretty nice guy.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Yeah, when he’s all “Tuckered-out” and not being annoying……tee hee!

      • Alyson Chadwick

        Very funny but he is a decent guy. I may not agree with him on anything politically but he is a decent person.

        • Bubble Genius

          Y’know, when folks say that Carlson, Hannity, Limbaugh, et. al. ad nauseum, are actually okay people, I don’t understand how one can make that distinction when everything these weasels do in their day-to-day life is a hurtful lie. I’m sure Pol Pot had his good points too, and at the risk of going Godwin on you, Hitler painted roses.

          I don’t think being a non-fucking cunt in your personal life compensates for your fucking cuntiness in your professional life.

          • Alyson Chadwick

            Well, you have every right to your opinion but Tucker Carlson is neither Hitler nor Pol Pot and truthfully, that’s pretty weak sauce you’re bringing. I like Tucker and don’t require everyone I like share my ideology.

            People I know at FOX tell me that Hannity is a decent guy, too but I have had no interaction so I cannot vouch for him. I have never met or interacted with Limbaugh, Beck and a host of others on the right whose ideology sits far away from mine but no one I know has ever defended them and more than a few have told me what a jerk Beck is.

            Oh, and I appreciate such a thought out and well articulated thought.

          • Bubble Genius

            This is not an idealogical issue.

            Tucker Carlson isn’t a dictator or despot, no, but the only way he can promote his ideology is by spreading (and often actually creating) falsehoods. This makes him a not-nice guy. I have no problem with conservatives that are simply misguided, but I have zero tolerance for deception.

            I hear Hannity and Limbaugh don’t believe an ounce of what they’re saying. Does this make it better or worse – if they’re hookers instead of mistresses? If they’re saying the stuff, it doesn’t matter if they believe it or not.

  • muselet

    …[A]ll worn out from the night before when a hairless Sean Hannity strapped him to a chair in his basement/dungeon and did his Goodbye Horses dance fully… tucked.

    Damn you, Brink! Damn you to hell!

      (That said, I’m laughing like a hyena that one of the tags for the post is “Narcolepsy”.)

      –alopecia

      • Bubble Genius

        Narcolepsy’s one of my favorite afflictions, along with Tourette’s.

  • Zen Diesel

    Pure Comedy Gold !!!!

  • JMAshby

    Everything about this post is perfect.

  • nathkatun7

    Mr. Brink, you owe me a keyboard and a screen! I laughed so hard at that Carlson pic that I spilled my drink all over.

  • Zen Diesel

    It still cracks me up.