What’s Really Important

There are only a few congressional work days left before we face a government shutdown, and only a couple weeks before we face default, but House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is talking what’s really important today.

And to recap — the farm bill is still horrible, there’s no continuing resolution to fund the government, the debt ceiling has not been raised, and immigration reform is dead in the water.

But Benghazi!

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Congress and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • LTanya Spearman

    This is what incompetent look like… Mr. Cantor let me give you a clue for free.
    1. Stop the sequester.
    2. Stop blocking the tax hike for your corp. bubbies..
    3. Re-hire all the government workers you & your hillbillies friends furlough
    4. And start funding the staffs and security to embassies & consulates…
    Their your problem solves…

    Executive orders?

  • Schneibster

    It makes him feel good and it makes him look tough to low information voters.

    Fast Eddie is trying to worm his way out of responsibility for defaulting on the debt.

    We need to make him and all of them pay on election day. It’s the only solution.

    And that means Bob’s doing just the right thing: keep pointing it out.

    Thanks, Bob.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Conservative fools keep flogging that dead horse and trying to contrive some sort of red meat conspiracy to throw to their wingnut base.
    Honestly, republicans have no ideas, no solutions, no honesty, no ethics, no memories and are now reduced only to repeatedly screaming their fabricated history and fear mongering.
    Their obsession with the attack on our consulate in Benghazi and total ignorance of every other foreign attack on US assets is proof positive that the GOP is shallow, desperate and absolutely terrified of Hillary Clinton running for President.

  • Craig Moffitt

    If the House Republicans didn’t spend all their time wasting everyone’s time with useless trivia and pointless symbolic votes to do away with healthcare they would actually have to do some real work. So it’s small wonder that that is all they ever do.

  • roxsteady1

    The morons in your state have gotten just what they deserve in voting for you. The problem is that it’s affecting those of us who didn’t. They should run your ass out of town. Oh, and that whole Benghazi bullshit is just that. You’re never going to get this country to really give a damn about the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi on September 11th when there were 3,000 Americans murdered right here on US soil on that same date under your party’s worst President in modern history. Move on you dick! The rest of us have.

  • Mike_Norris

    Stupid son of a bitch…

  • WiscoJoe

    “We will not rest until we have answers about what happened in Benghazi and we ensure it will never happen again.”

    Replace ‘Benghazi’ with ‘Navy Yard’ for an example of a statement Republicans will never make.

    A dozen people gunned down in a Federal facility? We will not rest until- Oh, it happened in our backyard and not in a war-torn country? Never mind then. It would be immoral to politicize this massacre, and besides 2nd Amendment, just the price of liberty… nothing we can do to ensure that it will never happen again. Shouldn’t we be taking a rest right about now?

    • Teddy’s Person

      Didn’t mean to stomp on your comment. As soon as I hit post, your comment came up too.

  • Teddy’s Person

    Dear Mr. C,
    What exactly is “it”? Americans dying? If so, what do you plan to do about what happened yesterday at the Navy Yard or at Newton less than a year ago? I’d really like to hear that you’re talking steps so that incidents like that never happen again. Until then, STFU!
    Signed,
    The Sane Part of America

    • WiscoJoe

      Yes, but gun massacres in America are just the price we pay for having awesome liberty and stuff. We should focus on the real issues, like gun massacres in war-torn countries and how Hillary is to blame.

      • Teddy’s Person

        Ah yes, people gunned down in their workplace and dead school children make me so much more free. Free to live in fear that I’m next, I guess?
        (((bangs head on desk )))

  • MrDHalen

    Eric Cantor, you heartless SOB!!! How many people were lost at Benghazi and how many were lost in yesterday’s mass shooting? This has to be a mental illness! You are going to enure that no Americans are ever killled overseas again, but we are on our own within our own nation’s borders?? Please, wipe that stupid grin off your face you stupid asshole!! I cannot fucking stand these people.

    I feel like we really are living in John Carpenter’s movie “They Live”. These people don’t seem human.

    • D_C_Wilson

      The mental illness is called “Political opportunism.”