Where We’re At

You knew someone would be the first to go this route.

It looks like Representative Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) is our guy.

Coming soon: Why does Obama insist on raising the debt ceiling and funding the federal government? He won’t even tell us the truth about Benghazi.

Update… it looks like I may have spoken way too soon. Or too late.

If Obama wants to kill Syrians we should kill some Americans too by taking away their healthcare?

I don’t think he thought that one all the way through.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Foreign Policy, Syria and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Isn’t that guy one of those nitwits that was so bad that John B. himself took him off some commiittee chair. Yes.

    If anyone wants to know, I think we need to send a message to two bit despots that using sarin gas for ethnic cleansing is unacceptable. I am a Yes on taking limited action in Syria.

    Folks interested in in depth info on the subject can check out Steve Clemmens discussing the situation here.

    http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/314812-3

    • nathkatun7

      I am with you 100%!

    Hmmm. From TPM,

    “I appreciate the president reaching out to me and my colleagues in the Congress over the last couple of weeks. I also appreciate the president asking the Congress to support him in this action,” the Speaker said. His remarks were backed by his deputy, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA), who also announced his support for Obama’s mission shortly after the morning meeting at the White House.

    popcorn

    Their slogans are formulaic and are becoming increasingly abstract and detached from reality. It reminds me of someone joking during the Bush Administration that the White House press spokesperson should make friendly animal noises to appease the crowd. It’s all macho emotion. That so many men do not consider anger, spite, disgust, and rage to be emotions can only be made possible through white, male privilege. Were President Obama to get angry, they would tremble and call it “reason.”

    • Churchlady320

      Friendly animal noises? I vote for mewing kittens.

    “Erick, son of Erick” and “think” do not belong in the same sentence paragraph post multiverse together.

  • CL Nicholson

    So the reason we shouldn’t go into Syria isn’t because of peace or taking care of important matters at home – its because these wingnut Republicans get another chance to troll Obama? So, people could die under a dictator because you’re mad about the 2012 election results? To quote Ed Lover, C’mon Son, GTFOH with that BS. These guys are pathetic.

    That said, as someone who opposed to war in general – I’m almost hoping that ODS on both the Tea Party Right and the Kooky Left grinds this to a halt.

  • drspittle

    Eric’s polemical poutrage regarding all matters Obama is a feature, not a bug.

  • Tbone

    Oh no. Eric son of Eric’s comment was fully thought through. That’s what passes for thought on the right.

  • Mike_Norris

    Ya know, that’s just stupid…I don’t have anything more to say about that.

  • missliberties

    Unbearable idiocy.

  • stacib23

    Repeal Obamacare & fire at will.

    Really??? If he gets what he wants then it’s okay to kill people – like ducks in a shooting gallery?

    • Churchlady320

      Oh not “people”. His image of those dead and dying there and here are NOT WHITE so they are not people. It works for him.

  • js hooper

    It’s sad that those comments aren’t too far off from the level of dialogue I see on “Progressive” (imo Paultard) blogs these days.

    I used to take great comfort in the the fact that “only idiot right wingers” talked like this. Unfortunately I’ve had to revise my political judgements / expectations.

    It’s hard for me to mock/ridicule right wing nutjobs when Firebaggers are saying shit just as crazy/ offensive.

  • Churchlady320

    Oh, sigh, I think he did think it through. It’s just that his endpost sees those dying in either case to be not white, and that’s all just fine with him.

  • Bubble Genius

    Erickson’s been saying douchey things all day. Oh, okay, all of his life. But today, especially.

    • JMAshby

      Oh, okay, all of his life.