Colbert on Rand Paul’s Plagiarism

Here’s Colbert’s hilarious take on Rand Paul’s Wikipedia plagiarism. Also, he’s concerned about “The Cucci.”

Folks, listen to what he’s saying. That is irrefutable scientific evidence that McAuliffe’s pro-choice policies will lead to an Ethan Hawke movie. Do we want that?

This entry was posted in Comedy, Rand Paul, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • feloniousgrammar

    Oddly enough, a lot of Republicans think that Gattica is a conservative movie and a critique of liberalism.

  • Jack

    that’s it, this site is out of my news tabs. I will still check it, but hunting through 14 tabs for the one making noise without me asking it to is something I am not willing to do.