Conspiracy Theorists, Start Your Engines

CaliphateCrunch

The Ready for Hillary PAC announced today that George Soros has agreed to serve as co-chair of their national finance council.

Soros’s political director, Michael Vachon, said that Soros’s support for the PAC is “an extension of his long-held belief in the power of grassroots organizing” and also ACORN.

Actually I made that last part up, but you never know. We must remain vigilant.

The caliphate is coming.

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Elections, Hillary Clinton and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Not Sayin

    Oh shit. Let the 360 spinning of the heads begin.

    • Zen Diesel

      I know the poo throwers at the Foxes heads are definitely spinning. I bet the Benghaziiiii footage will be on a 24/7 loop now.

  • Zen Diesel

    Glenn Beck outrage in 3…….2…….1

    • annettek

      He can count backwards from 3?….who knew?

  • mrbrink

    Money fight! Woo-hooo…fuck.

      I’m not terribly enthused about Hillary from a liberal point of view and not even from a gender point of view. BUT I think she can whip anyone the Republicans can prop up and because of that, I’m ALL in. I hope she decimates them.

      • mrbrink

        She’s going to destroy anyone they put up against her. She can laugh and dance all the way to the presidency if she wants to. She can blow off debates, grow a beard. She won’t have to slug it out in the mud because she’s a virtual ‘no-brainer’ to the general electorate. She can take all the high roads. And by the time it comes to that, the country will be looking for faces they know and can trust, so basically every demo except for the 40%er crazy people population, and even they won’t be able to touch her. They’ll ruin themselves for generations trying. The foundation for that is already present.

        And that’s because President Obama is the best president and politician I’ve ever seen. So, historically, my enthusiasm doesn’t go any higher than this. Which is why I’ll hate the GOP to the day I die for the shit they’ve pulled during this time in our history. I speak more highly of drugged out celebrities with deep seated anger issues than I do the GOP. I just want to see them pummeled into dust at this point. If it’s Hillary to help that along, I’m with her. I’d feel more reassured, though, if I knew she knew she didn’t have to be a centrist Democrat.

          “I’d feel more reassured, though, if I knew she knew she didn’t have to be a centrist Democrat”

          My sentiments exactly. I already have the comic drafted in my head….Hillary Clinton tap dancing on the heads of the Tea Party….teehee