Don’t Tread On Them

Hostage Crisis

Artist – Clay Bennett

In other news, the EPA’s internal watchdog has found no evidence that agency employees used private email accounts to conceal dirty deeds.

Another witch hunt debunked.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Government Shutdown, Open Thread, Terrorism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    Jesus, I never even heard of this particular witch hunt.

    Since Benghazi, IRS, and the AP fizzled out, I guess they’re getting increasingly desperate.

    May I just take this opportunity to offer a full-throated “FUCK you, AND the horse* you rode in on!!” to the GOP?

    *named Teaparty.

      I fucking well second that!