Fox Government

FoxGovernment

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, Russian lawmakers are now considering banning gay couples from seeking a surrogate mother. Because they probably only want children so they can abuse them. Or something.

Its sponsor, Vitaly Milonov, is the same lawmaker who proposed the ban on “gay propaganda,” and he’s now worried that minors are still going to learn about homosexuality through the “loophole” of same-sex couples having their own children. Equating homosexuality and pedophilia, he doesn’t want gay people to “recruit children” by “breaking their psyche.”

It’s the land of Libertyfreedoms™

You’ll have to forgive the light posting today. A combination of sleep deprivation and being hungover is not conducive.

This entry was posted in Government Shutdown, LGBT, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Pink No More

    Russia, Holy Land of Freedom and Purity. The Rich White Males of the Internet tell me so.

    • Scopedog

      Yep. And they also tell me that China’s a better place and that there’s real freedom there.

      Good Lord, just how full of sh*t are these jerks?

  • Lady Willpower

    FOX’s reaction: “It’s snowing in October? That must mean there’s no Global Warning, hyuk hyuk!”

  • missliberties

    You deserve a hangover!! I hope you had fun. Good Lord I don’t know how you keep up the pace here. But thanks for being a voice of sanity in these crazy times.

  • Fred Moro

    “You’ll have to forgive the light posting today. A combination of sleep deprivation and being hungover is not conducive.”

    Amen to that!

  • JozefAL

    I certainly hope Edward Snowden’s enjoying his new homeland of “liberty and justice for those we decide deserve it.” (You also have to wonder how Mr Greenwald can sleep at night knowing that the source of all his juicy anti-USA material is now living in a country which wouldn’t hesitate to arrest Mr Greenwald and his husband for walking down the street holding hands.)

  • trgahan

    75,000 dead cattle will spike the price of beef over the holiday season and make Wall Street commodity traders millions…therefore the GOP power base couldn’t give two shits even if the government was working.

    I hope the tea party-backing ranch hand who is now out of work because his boss’s herd was destroyed realizes this….he can just go a job drilling oil wells in North Dakota right?