McCain Casts Aspersions On Gohmert’s Asparagus

GohmertAliens

“Sometimes comments like that are made out of malice, but if someone has no intelligence I don’t feel it as being a malicious statement.” -John McCain on Louie Gohmert’s Al Qaeda comments

In other words — The Gohmert knows not what The Gohmert does.

Sometimes I feel like we’re picking on someone who is disabled.

This entry was posted in John McCain, Quote and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • feloniousgrammar

    There’s an endorsement.

  • Nefercat

    “Sometimes I feel like we’re picking on someone who is disabled.”

    Sadly, in this case the only response I can come up with is, “So?”

  • 1933john

    LOL

    Reads like McCain dumped a “Honey Bucket”
    load on Gohmert’s asparagus, while smiling all
    the way.

  • Kitty Smith

    Okay, I have to give Maverick McStraightShooter the POW credit for that one.

  • muselet

    Photo caption: Thinking hurts!

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      He thinks? His yammerings always remind me of a blender on puree without a lid.

      • muselet

        The only other caption I could think of that wasn’t X-rated was, “The nipple clamps are too tight!” but I didn’t want to go there.

        –alopecia

  • Teddy’s Person

    Gohmert’s next campaign bumper sticker: Too stupid to be mean! Gohmert 2014

  • feloniousgrammar

    Surely Gohmert meant, “Do not cast aspersions on my epistemic logic” which sounds just like “asparagus”.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sometimes I feel like we’re picking on someone who is disabled.

    Except that the disabled would never be able to hold onto a seat in the House of Representatives for a long time, the way Gohmert has. So he’s more than fair game.

    • feloniousgrammar

      There’s Tammy Duckworth and Jim Langevin, but they’re just mobility impaired, not stupid. There are no assistance devices for stupidity except for the sad fact that other stupid people vote for them.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Ah, I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me

      • D_C_Wilson
        • feloniousgrammar

          Douglas Adams was brilliant. I read the trilogy to a friend of mine, it was great entertainment for us both. I also named Internet Explorer “Marvin” before never using it again.

    • Auld_mac

      You’ve obviously never visited Louie’s district where there are more fundamentalist churches than Starbucks. Louie is one of the bright ones and speaks as do they.

      • feloniousgrammar

        Do you tell children this story around campfires?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Goddamnit, Ashby! Why do you need to make me feel respect for McCain? I was perfectly happy feeling disdain for him ever since he picked Palin and you had to give me a twinge of regard for his character!