Here’s What You’re Missing on This Week’s After Party

bcsap_gravity

Join the After Party. Only $6 per month!
If you’re already a member, go on in.

Here’s What You’re Missing This Week: Bob’s New Buttons; Greenwald: The Newspaper!; Greenwald: The Movie!; Changing the Rules of Journalism; Snowden Hacked CIA in 2009; Gravity Was Spectacular; Great Movies and Oscar Winners of the 1970s; 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Return of the Jedi; Ben Foster is Lance Armstrong; Alton Brown’s Bow Ties; Florida Man’s Racist Prank Gone Awry; and much more.

This entry was posted in After Party and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    I’m still not over Braveheart beating Apollo 13.

    Ron Howard wasn’t even nominated for Best Director, which was a crime. (He won the Director’s Guild award for Apollo 13; I think he was the first to do that and not even be nominated for the Oscar.) Filming on board the NASA KC-135 “vomit comet” alone was enough.