House of Horror

HouseHorror-JeffDarcy

Artist – Jeff Darcy

It’s possible the Maryville rape case may be even worse than I made it sound last night. The mother of the older victim said during an interview with CNN today that the local sheriff told her as many as 10 other girls may have been assaulted by the same group of boys.

I don’t find that hard to believe, but as of now it is just an allegation.

Now that the national media and Anonymous have caught wind of the story, Maryville will be turned inside out and placed under a microscope.

This entry was posted in Congress, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Tony Lavely

    The story in the Star yesterday made me sick by itself. But it’s not surprising that, once empowered by getting their actions ignored, the males would keep on keeping on.