Jackass Quote of the Day

North Carolina state Representative Larry Pittman (R) isn’t a funny man, but he sure thinks he is.

If you can’t watch the video, you should read this with a southern twang.

PITTMAN: Listen, first thing I want to tell you before I get into anything else, I noticed on Facebook recently that there was somebody had posted something with a picture of Barack Obama and across it said “traitor.” And, you know, I don’t always agree with the guy, certainly I didn’t vote for him but I gotta defend him on this one.

I just don’t think it’s right at all to call Barack Obama a traitor. There’s a lot of things he’s done wrong, but he is not a traitor. Not as far as I can tell because I’ve not come across any evidence yet that he has done one thing to harm Kenya.

Ha! Get it? He isn’t a traitor because he’s not a real American. Because he’s from Kenya.

Zing! Pow!

Picard-Bird

This is the second time in a week a North Carolina Republican has revealed themselves to be racist to the core.

This entry was posted in Birthers, Racism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    I read that imagining him starting off each sentence with “DUUUUH!”

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Keep preaching to your shrinking base asshats, because nobody is listening except racist Confederates from welfare states. America’s voting demographic is leaving y’all behind and you don’t even know it.
    Oh, and GFY!

  • mrbrink

    You get two jokes in one for the price of your soul. Double-duty stupid.

    And then he stepped back for a moment to bask in the glorious adulation that one would expect after offering up your best turd in the toilet at a dinner party of cannibals. I’m sure he went on to cite policy disagreements, too. Because we should always hear the racists promoting the supremacy of white men out before not dismissing them at all and electing them to leaders of the free world on a platform of small government. The end.

    • JMAshby

      I was thinking the guys who laugh in the video probably really enjoy potluck dinners.

      • mrbrink

        I’ll bet they all have stupid cobbler recipes, too.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Alan Grayson was spot on when he posted this Pic w/ this caption – “”Now you know what the “T” stands for “”

    • mrbrink

      I’ve never given up on Grayson. He makes me laugh and there are some liberals I don’t mind apologizing for. I’m glad he’s stirring it up.

      Some on the left have been comparing Grayson to flamer throwers on the far right but I really don’t care. He’s honest and unafraid–qualities lacking in politicians in general. And unlike those loons on the far right, his incendiary rhetoric is always reality based. He can taunt away as far as I am concerned.

    • Zen Diesel

      Tea Party consists of Confederate Flags, take our country back signs, talk of succession, love for the south rising again…..that photo kinda fits them.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Sigh. There are days when I think we Yankees would have been better off if we’d have let the South go when we had the chance.

  • muselet

    Damn. Some people simply shouldn’t do comedy.

    –alopecia

  • Badgerite

    You have to wonder what he mean by ‘traitor’. Like to the confederacy or what?