King Cruz

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, the woman who was killed outside the capital building yesterday was reportedly suffering from depression and believed that President Obama was electronically monitoring her.

Meanwhile, Vice President Joe Biden called the park ranger who was the target of a Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) lecture yesterday to thank her for her service.

    “I’m proud of you,” VP called to tell the Park Ranger who was chastised by a GOP Rep today at the WWII Memorial.

    Good for you, Joe. But ” a GOP rep”? Name him. Asshats like Randy Neugebauer should get called out publicly.

    I simply do not get this willingness to enable them by making them anonymous.

    • feloniousgrammar

      Well maybe it’s like this— for a lot of trolls, any attention is good attention. They have a tendency to stay stuck in a rut of indiscriminate baiting. I realized this morning that I should stop voting down one of our resident trolls, because he probably considers it a score. It’s evidence that someone read his moronic upchuck and cared enough about it to push a button. On reflection, pushing that button was more of an effort than the twit deserved.

      By naming him personally, Biden (whom right-wingers hate) puts himself in a position of being perceived to be a bully, using the power of the President’s office to oppress a poor little Tea Party nutbagger representative in the House, who is just trying to do what’s right. AND Biden would be giving attention to the name of the troll, in such a way that it could improve this mouth breathing coward’s standing among the rubes and raise funds for this juvenile lump.

      Joe has been around the block many times. I wouldn’t underestimate his ability to act in a way most politically advantageous.

      • Christopher Foxx

        I don’t buy it. And I’m sick of the fear being used as the rational that prevents the good folks from holding the bad folks accoutable. The same justifications keep coming up and make no sense.

        Biden might get called a bully if he points to the person who actually was a bully!
        Naming the asshole gives them publicity!

        So fucking what? Those who hate Biden are going to say mean things about him no matter what he does. Any publicity for the asshole is going to be bad publicity (and yes, there is such a thing). Oh, he might get some more fervent support from the mouth breathing rubes who already supporting him, but those people already support him. Far more are going to hear about what an asshole he is and that will be what they think of him.

  • LTanya Spearman

    Raw Video: Pres Obama and V. Pres. a Taylor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckNErTV369Q

    • feloniousgrammar

      Beautiful. I’m not going to say what makes me nervous about this video; it has done so since the beginning of his presidency. But the love in this is uplifting. He doesn’t use people as props, he relates to them and cares about them. He is not even campaigning— he has no reason to.

      GOTV in 2014 and we may see what he can do when he’s dealing with two parties being lead by adults who are not determined to make him fail for brownie points and financial support from nihilistic dirt bags.

      • Zen Diesel

        I wish I had his secret recipe for keeping his cool, this shutdown has made me go nuclear.Everytime I see on of those primitive beady eyed screech monkey knuckledraggers sit on TV lie about how the shutdown is President Obama fault, it makes my blood boil.

    • HilaryB

      I love that. Thank you for sharing!

    >>>believed that President Obama was electronically monitoring her.

    I wonder if her family would like to thank Greenwald. /snark