Progress

Despite the protestations of Governor Chris Christie (and a holier-than-thou protester who showed up to the ceremony), the recently elected Senator Cory Booker wed the first same-sex couple in New Jersey last night shortly after 12 a.m.

This entry was posted in Cory Booker, LGBT and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Badgerite

    They don’t look too threatening to me.

  • Ipecac

    What kind of horrible human being do you have to be to show up and protest at someone’s wedding? Sheesh.

  • trgahan

    huh, and the rapture didn’t commence promptly at 12:30 am…maybe God doesn’t see things like the protester claims he does…

  • mrbrink

    I just watched the video on Maddow, and it really was a truly outstanding moment in historical terms, not to mention that I always love a wedding because I am a sentimental sap, but Mayor/Senator-elect Cory Booker cutting the ribbon on equality is one of those moments that should not go without a slight tear to the eye.