Stockman: Impeachment is an Option We’re Pursuing

Texas congressman and guns for babies advocate Steve Stockman told World Nut Daily that he has hired attorney Bill Olson and his batshit law firm to look into impeaching President Obama.

More on Olson’s batshit law firm via RightWingWatch

Olson’s law firm is the home of Christian Reconstructionist leader Herb Titus, who believes Obama is ineligible to be president and supports the imposition of biblical law, and claims it specializes in “biblical wisdom.”

Such biblical wisdom apparently includes helping a religious company which claims its food supplements can cure cancer.

Stockman has hired a snake oil salesmen to give him exactly the results he wants.

Shades of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s birther posse.

This entry was posted in Birthers, Steve Stockman, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • That River Gal

    I’m so disgusted with the GOP right now.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Wait until tomorrow. I’m sure they’ll find something even more disgusting then.

  • Teddy’s Person

    Are these lawyers being paid with taxpayer dollars? I think the answer is yes, but confirmation?

    • JozefAL

      Well, even if the Congresscritter pays out of his own pocket, it’s still essentially coming from taxpayer dollars.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Go ahead, you fat troll. Make our day. You’ll just keep digging your party’s grave even deeper.

    • willpen

      “fat troll” … you took the words right out of my mouth, but I would have added an intensifier to that.. “fucking”

  • feloniousgrammar

    If that doesn’t work, we’ll find a way to keep them occupied with bacon and breakfast sausages.

      If it does work, can I have the bacon and breakfast sausages? I live in Costa Rica, and they don’t know what sausage is. The stuff they have here is more like oversized hot dogs.

    These bastards deserve to be fucking well tarred and feathered!

    I’m just sorry they didn’t go far enough for the rabble (including me) to start building guillotines on the Capitol steps.

    • JozefAL

      Sorry but that would be a horrid waste of both tar and feathers. I’d suggest something that’s fairly eco-friendly: Maybe something like crushing–put the bastards under a large plank and start piling on bricks, large stones or cinder blocks. It’s not necessarily fatal but can be pretty excruciating.

  • hanadora444

    Why are they so in love with the idea of a President Biden? Does getting a white guy in the White House matter that much to them?

    • D_C_Wilson

      Yes.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Oh, bring it. What’s one more political clusterfuck at this time? Keep shooting your own party in the foot.

  • Zen Diesel

    Please proceed, nutbag…It will be the final nail in the Insane Clown Caucus Coffin.

  • Billy Rawle

    “Shades of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s birther posse.”
    Stockman has met with the posse on several recent occasions. And according to Congressman Yoho of Florida is drafting some sort of something or other to get Congress to investigate President Obama’s birth certificate.

  • mrbrink

    Steve Stockman is a fucking Gacy portrait come to life.

  • Badgerite

    And the charge would be —— the high crime and misdemeanor of BPWB. Being president while black. Oh, please, make my day.

  • Lady Willpower

    Call me crazy, but I think the president has to actually DO SOMETHING IMPEACHABLE before he can be impeached.
    And no, “getting elected while black” is not one of those things.

      Oh, it’s both a High Crime and a Misdemeanor in the racist eyes of the GOPTPers.

  • trgahan

    Can we just call this what it is…Right Wing Welfare? These people are not this stupid, this is just funneling a few hundred thousand dollars in “consulting/legal fees” to these douches so they become rich tossing red meat to poverty level base.