Ted Cruz Couldn’t Be More Obvious

Ted Cruz

Senator Ted Cruz’s victory (lol) tour is coming to an end tonight in — where else? — Iowa.

Even the Associated Press can’t help but laugh in their lead sentence.

APCruzLost

Ted Cruz (R-TX) will deliver the keynote address at the Iowa Republican Party’s annual fall fundraiser tonight where he will claim that his side of the party, the Flying Monkey Caucus, is the future of the party and that they should follow his lead.

On one hand that would be great for the Democratic party, but on the other hand it would probably be a very bad thing for Americans who get dragged through the mud the next time Cruz and the Kamikaze Caucus decide to hold the federal government hostage.

(photo via AP)

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Grant Beaudette

    Oh, I read the headline as “Ted Cruz couldn’t be more oblivious”.

    I guess it still works.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Oddly, that was how I read it at first as well.

    • Vipsanius

      Cruz is both.
      Obvious and oblivious.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Well, if you needed any more that the Fauxlibuster and the shutdown was all about raising Cruz’s profile, this is it. So, he’s the first one in the 2016 Clown Car. This should be hilarious. I can’t wait until the debates. I hope someone brings up Agenda 21 and chemtrails.

  • Nefercat

    “Ted Cruz (R-TX) will deliver the keynote address at the Iowa Republican Party’s annual fall fundraiser tonight where he will claim that his side of the party, the Flying Monkey Caucus, is the future of the party and that they should follow his lead.”

    So annoying. No matter what I try to play on my little Walkman, or what video or tv show I try to watch, I can’t drown out the sound of the approaching calliopes.

    Doot doot doodle ootdedoot de doodle oot…