Ted Cruz Senior: Obama is In The Tank for Muslims

mccainrallylady

Now we know where Senator Ted Cruz gets his charming personality from.

On Friday of last week Rafael Cruz Senior told a group of Republicans in Denver that President Obama is probably a Muslim and that Death Panels are legit.

A Cuban immigrant and a pastor, Cruz claimed that Obama has pledged to “side with the Muslims” if “the winds shift,” prompting a reaction from an audience member.

“He is Muslim,” shouted a woman.

“[Sen. John] McCain couldn’t say that because it wasn’t politically correct,” Cruz responed. “It is time we stop being politically correct!” [...]

“As a matter of fact, one of the things in Obamacare is that for the elderly, every five years you must have end-of-life counseling,” Cruz said. “Translation: suicide counseling.”

Like father, like son?

This entry was posted in Ethics, President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    These people. These fucking people. Come on joseph2004, explain this.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “It’s time we stop being politically correct!”

    I agree. Papa Cruz was once Fidel Castro’s private cabana boy in Cuba.

  • Badgerite

    I think Ted Cruz should go back to Canada where he came from.

    • Ned F

      At this point if they see him coming they’ll probably turn off the lights and hide.

      • Badgerite

        I would not blame them.

  • trgahan

    Funny how to Pastor Cruz ending “political correctness” means committing slander against someone for political gain because your opponent is a minority with a funny name who’s mere existence scares the shit out of your below average IQ constituency.

    Do we need any more evidence that the anti-PC crowd just wants to be allowed to bully and defame uppity minorities in the public square?

    • Lady Willpower

      Nope, I’m convinced.
      I’d be the first to admit that sometimes the PC shit goes too far, but this is simply not one of those times. The President is NOT Muslim. That is slander, libel, defamation and bullshit. It’s red meat for mouth-breathing redneck retards.
      Oops, you can’t say retard any more.

      • nathkatun7

        The term PC is itself aimed at muzzling people who would dare point out the racism of these people. Cruz Sr. is not fit to be a pastor! Any one who defames and lies about the President of the United States should be honored by the title pastor.

        • feloniousgrammar

          The GOP needed the PC euphemism because they couldn’t say that dems were ‘shoving decency down their throats’.

    • Brutlyhonest

      To their ilk, political correctness was coined as a way to object to being told to be polite. I’ve called many asshats on it over the years, and been called an asshole for it.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Just how many drone strikes does Obama have to launch into the Middle East before wingnuts give up this meme? Give us a number already!

  • feloniousgrammar

    Yes, fully informed consent and the ability to talk to a medical counselor about all medical choices for dealing with one’s own death— including hospice care— is just like being encouraged to commit suicide. How dare anyone treat the elderly and terminally ill with the dignity and fairness of educating them about the options they have for staying in control of their end of life decisions and to help them make their decisions legally binding so that they don’t get jacked around by meddlesome, busybody relatives who want to make histrionic scenes over their “loved one” in the “loved one’s” time of need. How dare those decisions not be made by relatives who should not feel in the least entitled to have a voice in the decision making that goes into managing a person’s final days and the singular experience of own’s death and dying. How oppressive. A dying person should be required to undergo every possible medical intervention to extend their life no matter how hopeless and tortuous it would be and no matter what the dying person wants because FREEDOM!

  • FlipYrWhig

    I don’t know about the rest of you, but, in the interests of full disclosure, I admit that I’m all for using all available methods to encourage Papa Cruz to commit suicide.

    • feloniousgrammar

      In the interest of being blunt, I’d like him to set himself on fire then fall into a wood chipper after leaving an ambiguously worded note lying around that could be construed as a suicide note and his latest thoughts on the debt ceiling, which would give morons something to argue vehemently about as long as there are vehemently arguing morons and the internet. The History Channel could have a series about it and throw aliens into the mix.

  • Zen Diesel

    May Senor Cruz, his idiot son Rafael and Rick Joyner all self deport, I am sick of this bullshit.

    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/01/christian-tv-host-asks-god-for-military-takeover-of-obamas-presidency/

      Personally, I’d like to send ALL of these assholes to Guantanamo. Jesus, Zen, I am fucking SICK of these terrorists!

      • Zen Diesel

        I agree, what amazes me that they have groupies who will defend them to the teeth. It is unfuckin believable that some folks can’t see that these grifters are playing them. They are a bunch of bullies, and you can’t get rid of bullies with sunshine and puppy dogs. They need to called out, punched in the mouth, and pushed down into the 89 ring of hell.

          Yep. I just wish I could fucking kick them into that ring myself!!

  • willpen

    Fuck Ted Cruz and his father. There may be lots of ignorant people in this country who will vote for almost any asshole but I don’t think that there are enough assholes to even let Cruz anywhere near the White House. He makes Joe McCarthy look like a Saint.

    • feloniousgrammar

      I read once that Hitler became the Fuhrer because so many
      Germans either voted for him or didn’t vote at all because they were so upset about the other parties not doing doing enough to stop him. It can happen anywhere