The Right Thing to Do

TheRightThing

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, House Oversight Chairman Darrell “Witch Hunt” Issa is angry because the government shutdown he and his colleagues precipitated has stayed a lawsuit that he brought against the Department of Justice.

While Grand Dragon Issa is committed to punishing Eric Holder for… something, Judge Amy Berman is not amused.

This entry was posted in Government Shutdown, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • DrowningKittens

    If FOX NEWS is a teacher, then what do you call the Department of Education?

    • dbtheonly

      A target?

      I seem to remember Rick Perry promising the elimination of three Departments on his first day as President. Energy, Education, & the other one.

      • DrowningKittens

        So.

        • dbtheonly

          Sorry, completely miss the point to your response.

          • DrowningKittens

            Conservatives have nothing compared to the government’s indoctrination of our children.

          • dbtheonly

            Thank you. Why do you say that? Can you cite specific examples as my dealings with the Department of Education have dealt with student loans.

            Both Media Matters & Newhounds.US have numerous examples of Fox bias. The “slim down” being among the recent.