The Wolfman is Covered

Monster Health Care

Artist – Rob Rogers

Cutting things a little short today. Enjoy the Holiday and please drink responsibly. Or irresponsibly if you’re staying home.

Happy Halloween.

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Mike_Norris

    And also with you…

  • Mike_Norris

    You left too early Ashby. I thought surely we would get to comment on what a low-life cocksucker Ted Cruz’s father is. Bastard.

    • JMAshby

      There’s always tomorrow.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Love the cartoon there.

  • 1933john

    Boo!

  • Richard_thunderbay

    I had no idea that these two were married…

    Laurie Anderson: ‘Lou Reed died looking at the trees and doing tai chi with his hands’

    http://www.nme.com/news/lou-reed/73555#zVI7boUYbMpOTMZf.99

    To our neighbors: What a beautiful fall! Everything shimmering and golden and all that incredible soft light. Water surrounding us. Lou and I have spent a lot of time here in the past few years, and even though we’re city people this is our spiritual home. Last week I promised Lou to get him out of the hospital and come home to Springs. And we made it! Lou was a tai chi master and spent his last days here being happy and
    dazzled by the beauty and power and softness of nature. He died on
    Sunday morning looking at the trees and doing the famous 21 form of tai
    chi with just his musician hands moving through the air. Lou was a
    prince and a fighter and I know his songs of the pain and beauty in the
    world will fill many people with the incredible joy he felt for life.
    Long live the beauty that comes down and through and onto all of us.