Worst Persons in the World

Here Fox & Friends’ talking monkey Brian Kilmeade criticizes Navy SEAL Team Six for aborting their mission in Somalia:

“I think a lot of people thought that was — and it is — an incredible act of just honor for life, especially the little ones,” Fox News host Elisabeth Hasselbeck noted on Tuesday.

But Kilmeade saw things another way.

“This is something to keep in mind,” he said. “Nobody wants children hurt. However, this is the guy that put a group together to take down a Kenyan shopping mall in an upper class neighborhood where those kids were tortured before they were killed. So if this guy’s next operation kills children of ours or kills innocent children in a neighboring country that happen to not be Islamic extremists, did we make the right decision?”

I don’t know. “We” didn’t make the decision. SEAL Team Six did — under heavy fire.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    I’m pretty sure these idiots preferred strategy would just have been to nuke Somalia from orbit. I mean, they might, some day, theoretically, kill an American. So we should kill all of them.

      Exactly, one white American soldier equals half a million black people….it’s so obvious!!!! /snark

  • zirgar

    Apparently, the end justifies the means, so next time maybe we can just fling babies with bombs strapped to them. I mean, if I saw a baby flying at me through the air I’d be like, “Awwwww, how cute. You don’t see that every–KABLOOEY!!” Totally disarmed by the cute only to be destroyed by explosives. Sorry, babies.

      Or even just do that penultimate sentence without the clause after the comma.

    • willpen

      I’ve missed this wit Zirgar….ah… good times!

  • trgahan

    Can we send Kilmeade to Seal Team Six to expound on how he felt they should have executed the mission?

    Maybe they should send their hero Sheriff Arpaio…he’s good at bullying brown people. He and his posse will get ‘em.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I say send them both out with Seal Team Six on their next mission. See how that changes their persepctive.

      • ninjaf

        Good idea, but why punish Seal Team Six? They don’t deserve that kind of cruel and unusual punishment.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Can we send ST6 to fixed noise to take out the terrorists at Rock Center ??

  • Barbara Striden

    This guy is like the idiot sport fans that use plural pronouns when talking about their favorite teams. Example: “We hit the ball really well today”. I’m waiting for someone to say “No, THEY hit the ball well today, you just watched on tv; remember, the worst guy on that team is better at the sport than you are by a factor of at least 25 billion. In terms of ability, you and he could not be more different; this makes your “we”, and its implication that you are associated with him athletically, an indication that the government should neuter your reproductive equipment, even though it’s probably useless already”.

    The fact that a doughy coward like Kilmeade would so easily associate himself with SEAL Team Six is just more evidence that he should have been institutionalized years ago.

  • Draxiar

    Because he was there and knows all the dirty details, right?

  • Razib_Taif1

    Not quite on point, but at least one of the Westgate Mall terrorists was from Minnesota and part of the steady flow of money and jihadis from that state’s burgeoning Somali community back to Al Shabab. Not sure that Kilmeade would advocate the same ruthlessness with respect to the burgeoning homegrown (and self-inflicted through myopic refugee resettlement programs) aspect of this problem.

  • Razib_Taif1

    .

    • feloniousgrammar

      That’s concise.

    • D_C_Wilson

      +1

  • feloniousgrammar

    These chickenhawks that “support the troops” by using them as action figures in the battles and wars in their heads betray a deep and abiding disrespect for the armed forces and the people in it. The simple fact that it is sometimes better to live to fight another day is fundamental, universal, and as ancient as war; especially when it comes to highly specialized units like Navy Seals.

  • Nefercat

    “Nobody wants children hurt. However, this is the guy that put a group together to take down a Kenyan shopping mall in an upper class neighborhood where those kids were tortured before they were killed. So if this guy’s next operation kills children of ours or kills innocent children in a neighboring country that happen to not be Islamic extremists, did we make the right decision?”
    ———————
    So, this soulless weevil thinks it would have been perfectly reasonable to continue the mission at the risk of killing “those” kind of children, if it would prevent the “right” kind of children from being killed (“upper class”, “our” children, children who are *not* Islamic…).

    Yes, Brian, of course Seal Team 6 should have slaughtered children. As long as they were, you know, not the right kind of children. No loss, right?

    Kilmeade; the perfect expression of the banality of evil.

    • Zen Diesel

      Not only is he a soulless weevil, he is also a beady eyed primitive screech monkey. Kilmeade is a moron.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I think I said this before, but Brian Kilmeade has got to be the real-life inspiration for Ron Burgundy.

  • Lady Willpower

    I’d like to see Kilmeade try this trash out on a real Navy SEAL.

    • feloniousgrammar

      Not if they see him first, and they WILL see him first.

    • muselet

      I’d pay good money to see that.

      –alopecia

  • JoyP

    I am no Elizabeth Hasselbeck fan, but I do think she has some intelligence. At some point, you have to wonder if she will look at these two and say “WTF did I do?”

      And oh the schadenfreude on the day she does!

  • drspittle

    I’ll bet He-Man Whiney Brianey freaks out when his “low tire” icon lights up on his dashboard. But he’s so uniquely qualified to question judgment of Seal Team 6.

  • willpen

    What my favorite fantasy is regarding Fox and Friends… “having someone waiting outside in a dark alley ready to beat the crap out of Dooch-bag and Kilmeade. Hasselbeck just needs to have something shoved in her mouth (insert whatever object you deem sufficient)