Worst Persons in the World

The Second Amendment Foundation, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and Defend Gun Rights dot com can all share credit for being the worst people in the world for this.

GunsLives

On the one-year anniversary of the day children were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School, these savages will celebrate the live-saving power of guns. They even put a gun in their banner to replace the letter L.

Gun culture fetishists are now indistinguishable from the Westboro Baptist Church wackos who protest at funerals for military service members

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    I get tired of pointing this out to these idiots, but if a gun can’t take a life then it can’t save a life either. “Guns don’t kill people, people kill people, but guns sure do save lives!” You can’t have it both ways, you fucking morons.

    And having this event on 12/14? Truly despicable.

    • trgahan

      They probably originally scheduled it for the anniversary of Zimmerman blasting Martin, but that made their motives a little TOO obvious…besides they have too many anniversary’s of “good guys with guns” saving the day to just choose one, don’t they?

  • Nefercat

    They are monsters.

  • feloniousgrammar

    But they have to overcome the unfairness of people grieving for dead children and not wanting their children killed at school by a mass murderer with one or more guns and a high powered rifle. They have no choice but to reclaim the day and make it about the heroes in their heads, because reality is not working in their favor.

    It’s disgusting…makes me feel nauseous.

  • JWheels

    Sandy Hook actually boosted gun culture in this country much like the election of a black president boosted racism and white supremacism in this country. Our gun culture is a product of fear much like the culture of hate in this country. There is actually a lot of overlap between them.

    • GrafZeppelin127

      Ironic, isn’t it; we wouldn’t be subjected to the insufferable masturbatory self-worship of Proud Gun Owners™ if we didn’t have all these shootings.

  • Christopher Foxx

    Where’s the reverse-Westboro to organize a demonstration against these folks? Demonstrate at their gathering and steal their narrative. Make the day about calling these sociopaths what they are so that nobody wants the public scorn of being associated with them.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I wanna flay these bastards alive, then douse their exposed skins with gasoline and set them on fire! Disgusting thugs!

    • nathkatun7

      May be they should all be gunned down!

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Eddie Izzard said:
    “They say that ‘Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.’ Well I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don’t think you’d kill too many …”

  • Jake W

    Guns don’t kill people.
    Guns don’t save lives.
    Guns don’t even make me sandwiches.
    By themselves, guns don’t do anything. They’re neutral entities with no will of any kind. Until both sides of the debate can realize and admit to this, there will be no discussion; only hate shall exist.

    • nathkatun7

      So why cling to guns?

    • feloniousgrammar

      Oh, recently I watched a wingnut veteran and sheriff explain how he shows people that guns don’t kill people. To demonstrate, he put his imaginary gun on the table, pointed to it, and said, “See. It does nothing.” I replied, “Until a four year-old picks it up and shoots.” He had no response. This veteran and sheriff had no response to the well known fact that children die and kill with guns that are “just sitting there”.

      Aside from bombs and chemical/biological weapons— which no one can buy or make legally— there is no other weapon that allows any jackass with an ax to grind to kill as many people as he (most likely pronoun in this debate) can from whatever range his gun allows and the number of bullets he has. To look at mass murder and deny the gun’s role in it is to bury one’s head up one’s ass.

    • 1933john

      Nonsense, go back to tending your asparagus.