Your Morning Derp

Consider this permission to put a little something extra in your coffee today.

Benghazi!

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Super Stupid and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Razor

    All I need is “chem trails” and I have Wingnut Bingo.

  • js hooper

    President Obama mourns the loss of Jay Cutler for the Bears…

    Still waiting on the same for Benghazi.

    • Pink No More

      I think your joke didn’t go over well.

      • js hooper

        Seems so…

        Oh well. I guess when you’re trying to imitate right wingers who aren’t funny…you end up not being funny either.

      • Pink No More

        Jesus fucking Christ, are you people stupid or something? Does sarcasm not translate here or something?

        Don’t downvote your own, you shit-for-brains.

        • feloniousgrammar

          Was it you who down voted me over a pun?

    • nathkatun7

      Sorry I didn’t get the humor.

  • trgahan

    Yeah, still waiting for ol’ W to say the same about the 100’s of embassy employees killed and injured during his watch….oh wait, we didn’t care about them then or now…

    • Lady Willpower

      “That’s different because something-something YouTube video!”

    • D_C_Wilson

      And what about phantom WMDS in Iraq and “Bin Laden Determined to Attack the United States”?

      • feloniousgrammar

        How about the biggest air defense failure in the history of air defense that wasn’t investigated as the failure that it was. It appears that no one in the FAA or military personnel who were responsible for air defense was removed from their jobs and investigated. We weren’t given so much as an “oops”.

        When I was in the Air Force, we held our breaths and crossed our fingers for mechanics after every plane crash. The pilots were in training, so crashes weren’t infrequent; but failures were investigated and people were held accountable for those failures. We scope dopes could also face a court martial and be imprisoned for failures that led to deaths, or even the destruction of property. In many other ways, there was a serious lack of discipline in the Armed Forces when W. was the Commander in Chief and Rumsfeld was the Secretary of Defense— like rivalry between gangs in units.

        Has anyone stopped to ask since 9/11 if our air defense system has been studied in regard to the failures that allowed three jets which had been flying off course for a considerable amount of time to be used as missiles that took the lives of 2,977 civilians who were going about their day? Had steps been taken to make a repeat less likely? We wouldn’t need to know the details of such corrections, of course; but we should have been assured that the failure had been addressed so that we would be less likely to suffer the effects of a similar breach, instead of looking for our security in wars and being paranoid about anyone carrying a backpack in the U.S.

  • Steve Wright

    Marsha Blackburn is one of the snarkiest, nastiest Republicans out there. What galls me the most about her is that she loves to dish it out, but can’t take it. Whenever some TV person challenges her talking points, she cranks her faux-outrage up to 11: “Ah cain’t buh-LEEVE you’re ASKIN’ that! That is SO INAPPROPRIATE!”

  • mrbrink

    I love the smell of derp in the morning.

  • notoriousbob

    Keep fuckin’ that chicken Marsha.

    Every time I hear the word “Benghazi” I picture an elephant in a strait jacket in the corner of a padded room rocking back and forth and saying it over and over and over. It would be pitiful if they weren’t trying to get everyone else to join them in the padded room.