You’re On Your Own

OnYourOwn

Artist – Nick Anderson

During her appearance in front of the Monkey Court today, House Monkeys pondered why Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius won’t enroll in the Obamacare exchange. Because if it’s good enough for average people, it should be good enough for her, right?

It may be because she’s 65 and is on Medicare.

Stay tuned for the GOP’s next brainbuster.

This entry was posted in Abortion, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • feloniousgrammar

    She looks great.

  • Lady Willpower

    She’s 65? DAYUMMM.

  • Churchlady320

    She is also on mandated government employee healthcare she cannot leave. It is illegal. She told him that, and he – a CONGRESSMAN – did not know the law.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Of course, it’s not about knowing the law. It’s about trying to score political points. I can’t wait until the next State of the Union address when Joe Wilson shout “Why aren’t you enrolling in Obamacare” at Obama.

    This crap is why I have to take a break from politics every now and then. Fucking imbeciles.

    • feloniousgrammar

      I watched President Obama’s talk in Boston today. Watching Obama speak about current issues is like Tiger Balm for political aches. The ACA is a mammoth victory for liberals, Democrats, President Obama, people who need affordable care who would not have it without this reform, and people who don’t realize yet how it benefits them. To hell with the naysayers— revel in it. It’s the President’s pride and joy— he gets so shiny when he talks about it, it’s infectious.

      • mrbrink

        I saw that, and what you say is true. He nailed it. Did you see the GOP questioning Sebelius today? If only America knew how insane they are right now. Wizard Of Imbeciles.

        • feloniousgrammar

          That would harsh my mellow.

        >>> Watching Obama speak about current issues is like Tiger Balm for political aches.
        I missed it, but I agree with you. He is very special, and listening to him speak always makes me feel better!

  • MrDHalen

    Thanks for that political cartoon Ashby. That one is going in the archive. It captures the GOP perfectly.

      Best viewed when paired with this actual GOPer-created image:

      • Christopher Foxx

        Hey, Republicans: Not YOUR body, NOT your business.