Another Baby with a Gun

Are you paying attention, Steve Stockman, you ghoul?

A 3-year-old accidentally shot another 3-year-old on Tuesday with an unsecured .22 caliber rifle in Asheboro, N.C., police told WXII News.

The children were playing in a separate room, and a woman found the girl shot through the arm and abdomen after she heard a shot fired.

The condition of the child was not immediately known.

This entry was posted in Guns, Steve Stockman and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

    My son is three years old. I cannot even begin to imagine….without getting physically ill.

  • muselet

    … with an unsecured .22 caliber rifle …

    Another responsible gun owner!

    –alopecia