Darrell Issa is a Lying Liar

darrellissa

House Oversight Chairman Darrell “Witch Hunt” Issa turned heads yesterday when he appeared on Fox News and claimed that healthcare dot gov could only handle 1,100 concurrent users when it launched.

As ThinkProgress points out today, Darrell Issa knew full well that this was a misleading claim.

[In] a letter to Issa, Rep. Ellijah Cummings (D-MD), the ranking member on the Committee, pointed to an interview Issa’s own staff conducted with Henry Chao, the Deputy Information Officer. Chao explained that the 1,000 figure were “the results of a much smaller testing environment” and were not conducted “with final production testing of the system at full capacity.”

Darrell Issa is really bad at this Fake Scandal thing. You’re not suppose to discredit yourself.

Whether it’s Solyndra, or Fast and Furious, or Benghazi, or the IRS, or Obamacare, Darrell Issa has failed to produce the golden ticket that will give the Republican party the impeachment they’ve been dreaming about.

It’s a credit to the relative cleanliness of the Obama administration that, for all their efforts, including but not limited to simply making shit up, the Republicans have come up empty.

The first black president has be twice as clean to escape the right wing scandal machine.

This entry was posted in Lying Liars and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    The first black president has be twice as clean to escape the right wing scandal machine.

    You’re low by at least an order of magnitude.

    –alopecia

  • MorganleFay

    With THIS GOP House, hearings are really only push polls.

  • Charles Almon

    Hi. I’m Darrell Issa, and I know for a fact, my constituents voted for
    me to hold one pointless hearing after another!

  • philistinus

    Every time I see him, I shudder.