Happy Thanksgiving!

Here it is — our annual Thanksgiving tradition. WKRP in Cincinnati‘s “Turkeys Away” episode. One of the greatest episodes of prime time comedy ever.

It goes without saying that I’m thankful for your support and readership this year. I’m also thankful to share this space with JM Ashby and Mr. Brink — two of the most talented and prolific political writers in the blogotubes. Thank you, guys. It’s an honor.

Happy Thanksgiving!

This entry was posted in Holiday Blogging and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Rollo Tamasi

    I always liked Bailey better than Jennifer.

    • Lady Willpower

      HELL YEAH

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Me too. I thought Bailey was more of a natural, down to earth beauty. Jennifer looked so out of reach.

    • Churchlady320

      But she was such an anti-stereotype, apparent “dumb blonde” but in fact with brains, smarts, great organizational skills, and clearly far more than she appeared. Both Bailey and Jennifer were excellent views of strong, competent women.

  • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

    Happy Thanksgiving Bob, JM and Mr. B — I’m thankful for blogs like yours that help me preserve sanity and be better informed. As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

  • http://www.livingenergy.abmp.com/ KanaW

    Happy Thanksgiving, all! Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i from O’ahu!

    Bob, JM, Mr. Brink, you guys are the reason I come to this site. Take care, have a great day.

  • missliberties

    Happy Thanksgiving y’all.

    I am thankful for this most precious space set aside for newsy blogging sanity. You guys are great!!

  • 1933john

    Happy Thanksgiving to all!

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Happy Thanksgiving Bob, and JM Ashby, and MrBrink, and IrishGrrl, and muselet, and missliberties, and D_C_Wilson, and Christopher Foxx, and feloniousgrammar, and Victor_the_Crab, and i_a_c, and Chez, and everyone else who I hope will please forgive me for forgetting their names.

  • drspittle

    This is repeat comment from another post, but “Happy Thanksgiving” to all the Banterettes (Bob, JM, MrBrink and their faithful commentors!)

  • Mike_Norris

    Happy Thanksgiving Bob, Jordan, and Mr. Brink. I appreciate your daily depth of insight and your political writing. Thank you all and best wishes for a blessed holiday.

    • mrbrink

      Thanks, Mike. Best wishes to you and yours.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    WKRP in Cincinnati was one of the most underrated and brilliant sitcoms of all time.The writing was top notch and the chemistry among the cast was stellar, especially between Johnny and Venus – and Andy at times. I always liked the Christmas show when everyone was concerned for Jennifer. Now if they could only get the unedited episodes available for DVD.

    Happy Turkey Day everyone!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

  • mrbrink

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Bringing up the rear, but I just wanted to say, Yeow! Love you guys.

  • gescove

    Is it too late to pile on? Happy Thanksgiving Bob, Chez, Ashby, Brink!