Man Arrested for Advertising Rape of Daughter on Craigslist

This guy might be the worst person ever. Holy crap.

A Missouri father was arrested last week after he showed up at a Cracker Barrel to meet an undercover officer who he had contacted on Craigslist about beating and raping his 11-year-old daughter.

At a press conference on Monday, St. Louis County Detective Mike Slaughter said that it took a lot to shock detectives who investigate Internet predators, but they just couldn’t believe it when 32-year-old Anthony Brinkman came to the restaurant with the young girl that he expected them to assault.

“It’s just a lot of talk for most of these guys, but this guy actually brought (the girl) to the scene to go ahead with the next step of enacting it,” Slaughter explained. “If we hadn’t gotten involved and someone bad had gotten in touch with him, something bad would have happened to that little girl.”

His prison term is going to be appropriately painful. Guaranteed.

This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    “His prison term is going to be appropriately painful. Guaranteed.”

    Hopefully with a healthy serving of beating and raping…with a side prison tattooing in all the best most obvious places.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Fingers crossed.

  • Norbrook

    I have friends who are retired prison guards, and his term in prison is going to be a lesson in “karma’s a bitch.” At best, he’s going to spend most of his time in protective isolation, and if he’s in the population at all, hiding what he did. If the other prisoners find out, whatever he had planned for that little girl will seem like a cakewalk to him.

    Somehow, I completely fail to have any sympathy for him.

    Oh, I’ve heard about Mother’s prostituting out their daughters, some pretty young. These kinds of stories make me lose hope for our species.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Well, finally we’ve found someone who is an even bigger scumbag than Jerry Sandusky.

    No length of prison time is enough for him.

  • feloniousgrammar

    These investigators deserve praise— they saved that girl from a hellish experience and put away a very bad man who is most likely a psychopath. Should these detectives have nightmares about this, it would be to their credit and they could comfort themselves with the knowledge that they prevented a heinous crime. This should be encouraging to other law enforcement officials who spend their days trolling for monsters.

    Suck on this anti-government shit-weasels.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Suck on this anti-government shit-weasels

      But this just another example of Obama’s NSA and other law-enforcement agencies spying on everything folks do online. Just another example of Obama using his jack booted thugs to infringe on personal freedom.

      (You know some folks out there are definitely thinking that.)

  • JozefAL

    Anyone want to guess the extremist right’s reaction?

    “How dare the gummint get in the way of how a dad handles his child?”

    “Well, liberals don’t care when this happens in Mooslim countries!”

    “Anthony Brinkman? Must be an illegal furriner who stole a good Merkin’s identity.”

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I hate that fucker with the intensity of a billion exploding suns.

  • gescove

    I’m glad the dirt bag was caught and I hope this poor young girl can go on to live a normal and happy life. But I am really disturbed by comments wishing a hellish prison term for this mook. It’s bad enough that we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Many are behind because of mental health issues, drug addiction, having or smoking weed, for not being white, or because the police and courts just got it wrong. They are increasingly put in prisons that are run by for-profit corporations concerned only for the bottom line. I want justice, not vengeance. I want punishment to be about being locked up, not about being raped, or beaten, or stabbed, or tortured in solitary confinement. Maybe we feel okay when it happens to the real bad guys. But what makes me squirm is the thought of the poor sonofabitch that is innocent and was locked up anyway. A prison term shouldn’t be a sentence to Hell. Just sayin’.

    • muselet

      You beat me to it. I don’t want this guy’s prison term to be painful. I just want it to be very, very long.

      –alopecia