Nice Things and Why We Can’t Have Them

But remember, we shouldn’t associate one guy waving the Dixie flag outside the White House with the entire movement. Or so they tell me.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Poll and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    So owning slaves is better than being gay….this kind of thinking is just…..wow

      You obvusly hain’t read yer HOLYGOD bible PRAISEJESUS lately, pagan. Hit’s all righ’dere in plain English, jest like GOD said it.

  • feloniousgrammar

    I would so buy Sherman’s March to the Sea forever stamps for the rest of my days.

    • mrbrink

      Gorgeous.