Step-by-Step

BoehnerImmigration-KevinSiers

Artist – Kevin Siers

In other news, Texas state Senator Leticia Van de Putte announced today that she will run for lieutenant governor alongside Wendy Davis. This marks the first time in Texas history that two women have been on a single gubernatorial ticket.

Meanwhile, the average cost of damage caused by extreme weather events rose to nearly $200 billion in 2012 for a total of almost $4 trillion since 1980 according to the World Bank.

It seems likely that the next 30 years will be far more costly than the last 30 years.

  • fry1laurie

    Any resemblance between Boner and the Grinch Who Stole Christmas are purely non-coincidenental.

  • LTanya Spearman

    BREAKING NEWS: P5+1 and Iran have come to agree on nuclear talks… GOPTbillies and American media are losing their minds.. Full White House fact sheet on Iran deal:
    http://www.scribd,com/doc/186639570
    Oh yea, that 3 am phone call? Who knew it would come at 3 am Geneva time?
    Well done Mr. President !!!
    Glad it was YOU WHO ANSWERED THE CALL !!!
    http://pic.twitter.com/hMIkqNEkdq
    What a contrast from the Bush years!!

    • LTanya Spearman

      CORRECTION: http://www.scribd.com/doc/186639570
      Full White House Fact Sheet on P5+1 & Iran

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      For the mid-terms, I’m hoping the DNC digs up that video of John McCain singing ‘Bomb Iran’ to a Beach Boys tune for a TV ad entitled: “America needs to keep the adults in charge of our nation”.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

  • 1933john

    Did Boehner hear someone say “Susquehanna Hat Company”?