Thanksgiving Shopping

140467_600

Artist– Joe Heller

Meanwhile, Speaker Boehner’s holiday season should call for a barrel of Merlot and a one-way ticket to retirement. He’s got Tea Party hillbillies fighting it out on the living room floor in Iowa. He recently ‘failed to fail’ at signing up for Obamacare, while he must have been grateful and overjoyed finding out that his ‘poor lifestyle choices‘– being a heavy smoker and drinker and notorious bullshitter, and all– won’t discriminate and exclude him from coverage. If that’s not enough, there are now immigration activists holding candlelight vigils in front of his house.

Who weeps for John Boehner? I mean, other than John Boehner?

This entry was posted in Cartoons, Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    lol. I wish to hell that drunken prick would retire, but the chances of that are likely minimal unless he loses the speakership, which he freaking LOVES.

    He must also love being the butt of the joke, too.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Brilliant, Mr. Brink. Just, brilliant.

  • muselet

    Who weeps for John Boehner?

    Not I. I prefer to point and laugh.

    Incidentally, excellent tags, Mr. Brink.

    –alopecia

  • Badgerite

    They sure do make a lot out of computer glitches. Glitches on a computer. How unusual.
    If Boehner had been on the Nina, the Pinta or the Santa Maria they would have turned back one hour out. Glitches.

    For some reason, this came to mind.