The Daily Banter Mail Bag: Obama’s Apology, the War on Christmas and the Rob Ford Movie

This week’s questions. Answers here.

1) How badly do you think it will hurt President Obama that he personally apologized for the problems with the Obamacare rollout?
– Celine

2) I see the “War on Christmas” has started at Fox News. Like Christmas displays at department stores it comes earlier and earlier every year. As godless liberals how are you going to do your part for the war effort this year?
– Travis

3) Who’s going to play Rob Ford in the inevitable movie since Chris Farley is dead?
– Cris

This entry was posted in Mail Bag, The Daily Banter. Bookmark the permalink.
  • candideinnc

    Travis–
    In my war on Christmas this year, I plan to use plastic chreches as targets for my skeet shooting skills.