The Great Satan

NeverCompromise

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, Colorado state Senator Evie Hudak (D) resigned today, allowing the state Democratic party to appoint her replacement rather than face a recall election.

“Most Coloradans believe that the convenience of high-capacity ammunition magazines is less important than saving lives in tragedies like Sandy Hook, Aurora and Columbine,” she wrote. “That’s why I sponsored SB 13-197, a bill that takes guns out of the hands of domestic abusers. … By resigning, I am protecting these important new laws.”

That’s team spirit.

Programming note… I’ll be offline for a couple days. Enjoy your Holiday.

This entry was posted in Guns, Iran, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Happy Thanksgiving, Ashby.

    And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else, as well.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you, Alo!!

      • muselet

        Thank you, Nicole. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

        –alopecia

  • MrDHalen

    Happy Thanksgiving Ashby & all the whole AWESOME blog team!!!

      Co-sign!!

      Enjoy your time off, Ashby!

  • drspittle

    Happy Thanksgiving to all Banterettes – posters and commenters.

  • mrbrink

    By the time this day is over we will have been cooking and prepping for two days for roughly 15 minutes of actual eating. Totally worth it. Delicious memories.