The Old Men Who Send Young Men to War Club

OldManClub

Artist – David Horsey

In other news, the Obama administration is reportedly drafting new rules that will clarify who does and does not qualify for non-profit status.

Meanwhile, George Zimmerman had five guns and 100 rounds of ammunition with him when he was arrested last week according to a warrant for his arrest.

I can’t imagine why anyone would perceive a known murderer with 5 guns who just barricaded the front door with furniture as a threat.

This entry was posted in George Zimmerman, Iran, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Brutlyhonest

    Hey, It’s not a war if there isn’t profiteering!

  • Christopher Foxx

    I can’t imagine why anyone would perceive a known murderer with 5 guns who just barricaded the front door with furniture as a threat.

    But he is. And someday someone may use that as an excuse to walk up to Zimmerman and execute him. I mean stand their ground against him.

    Here’s hoping.

      I might actually start to believe in Karma if that happened.

  • joe ebbitt

    Zimmerman, can’t wait to read about “stand your ground” turning into “pounding his brown”
    O J lasted a little longer but they both will pay, If Zimmerman goes to jail or prison he will be held in PC- protective custody – a jail within a jail ,so inmates don’t kill him after they beat him and take advantage of his supple weight gain.