Too Soon

Early Christmas

Artist – Rob Rogers

Senator Ted Cruz has a very busy weekend planned.

Warren Throckmorton reports that Cruz is scheduled to speak at David Barton’s “ProFamily Legislators Conference” along with effusive conspiracy thoerist Glenn Beck, master voter suppressor and now Family Research Council bigwig Ken Blackwell, FRC vice president and radical anti-Islam activist General Jerry Boykin, and anti-gay, anti-Islam activist Rabbi Daniel Lapin. [...]

Cruz is also set to join Rep. Louie Gohmert at “David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend,” along with Horowitz’s fellow anti-Islam activists Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Erick Stakelbeck and Daniel Pipes; right-wing pundits Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro; “voter fraud” truther Catherine Engelbrecht ; erstwhile Christian Coalition leader and Jack Abramoff pal Ralph Reed; prankster/martyr James O’Keefe; and rising right-wing star Dr. Ben Carson.

I’ve heard that those who will clean up after this gathering of the minds will be required to have a HAZMAT license.

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Open Thread, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.tumblr.com/blog/akinsc Carla Akins

    Hey guys, This may have been addressed previously, but no “share” buttons to delight and anger our friends and enemies with your musings? Or have I just completely overlooked the twitter and FB buttons?

    • JMAshby

      The share buttons should be fixed soon. Hopefully.

  • trgahan

    It is funny how often the right has to get together and be verbally hand jobbed by a bunch of paid conman and sociopathic opportunists just to keep convincing themselves for another couple of months that they’re right and America supports them.

    Throckmorton.

    That’s not the name of a clenched-sphincter, penny-pinching, fuck-you-I-got-mine Republic(-M)an at all.

  • lessthantolerant

    Another blog to feed the rabid STD infected left I see. Too bad the humor is just slightly higher than the toilet seat.
    let’s see, do any of you get to watch when Obama does Reggie or do you have to get it in Pay per View?
    I hear Mooshelle is planning a video feed to the deflowering of Sasha by Harry Reid. I’ll bet you all will line up for that.
    Pedophilia and Bestiality, tow common ideas that the democratic party can get behind.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      My, but you’re a fucking piece of shit. And society let’s you roam around without supervision? Wow! Just…wow!

        Now, now… you don’t know that he’s allowed to roam around… he could be kept in a cool, dark place and just given an internet connection from time to time in order to give his handlers something to titter about.