Worst Person in the World

No explanation needed.

Update… D’ouche deleted the tweet, although plenty of people screencapped it.

D'Douche

This entry was posted in President Obama, Racism, Worst Persons and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • LeShan Jones

    Well, we did survive 8 years of a circus chimp pretending to be in charge. I’m sure we’ll survive decades of petulant and petty little men like yourself whining because nobody likes them.

    And I am grateful that America is big and great enough to survive spiteful, selfish and immature grifters posing as grown men.

      Adding, I just directly replied this to him on Twitter. What an incredible douche.

  • zirgar

    Dinesh D’Souza – Clayton Bigsby as pseudo-intellectual, socio-political pundit.

  • JWheels

    What a racist asshole, and he’s really smug on top of it. Oh and condescending, I’ve seen him on real-time a couple times.

  • LeShan Jones

    Good for you. Let this useless dork know where he rates.

  • zirgar

    Double D, for a Double Dose of Doof, just tweeted this in reply to all the responses he’s been getting: “Feigned outrage on the left over me calling Obama “grown up Trayvon” except that Obama likened himself to Trayvon!”

    I tweeted these back at him:

    “You chose to use the words “Grown-Up Trayvon” because you’re trolling AND you’re feeding your racist base.”

    “LOL. You’re such a disingenuous charlatan, D’Souza. Go crawl back under your rock and leave America alone.”

    What a slimy fucker.

    • Dennis Collins

      This pseudo intellectual didn’t do much background on the Presidents’ statement about Trayvon. The President said that if he, Pres. Obama, had a child, he might look like Trayvon.
      D’Souza is representative of what passes for gravitas among conservatives these days.

  • http://www.intoxination.net intoxination

    Screen cap! Looks like he deleted the tweet, so the embed service will probably catch up soon.

  • muselet

    What a putz.

    –alopecia

  • missliberties

    The implications are pretty ugly.

    These people have ZERO fucking shame!

  • Badgerite

    I know this is probably a radical thought for the brain of such a one as D’Souza but the GAME of chess is not exactly the pinnacle of achievement of civilization. In fact, Bobby Fischer, certainly one of the best chess players that has ever lived was, what would be the word, nuts in all other aspect of living.
    Question for him. If men are the intellectual equals of women, why does he not have a Nobel prize as does Marie Curie “in recognition of her services to the advancement of chemistry by the discovery of the elements of radium and polonium, by the isolation of radium and the study of the nature and compounds of this remarkable element.”

    • JoyP

      “This guy seems to specialize in seriously stupid and offensive. What is up with that.
      Only an idiot would talk like that.”

      That’s how that idiot makes money. The rubes eat this crap up.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Dinesh D’Souza ‏@DineshDSouza 22 Nov

      If women are the intellectual equals of men, why is there a World Chess Championship and a separate Women’s World Chess Championship?

      Probably because the men are afraid to play against the women.

      Typical of his racist/misogynistic ilk, D’Souza sees a situation set up by the dominant group as a situation created by the dominated group. “If they didn’t like picking cotton, then why were there so few revolts?”

  • Christopher Foxx

    Ho Ly Shit.

    When I was younger done something particularly thoughtless/stupid/inexcusable, my mother would often include “What in hell were you thinking? What made you even think that was acceptable?!” in her scolding.

    Certain things shouldn’t happen not just because “one simply doesn’t do that” and to do so would be extremely rude/unseemly, but because they’re so unconscionable that it should just never occur to someone that it’s OK to do them.

    D’Souza and his ilk really, really so nothing wrong with this. It just flat out doesn’t occur to them. What in the hell are they thinking?

  • fry1laurie

    The President may be a grown-up Trayvon, but at least he was allowed to grow up.

  • Andrew Hopt

    The only video clip featuring D’Souza that you ever need to watch is Stephen Colbert’s January 2007 interview of him. http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/80900/january-16-2007/dinesh-d-souza

    • GrafZeppelin127

      Bill Maher’s interview of him comes pretty close.

    • JWheels

      Wow Colbert intellectually eviscerated D’Souza, excellent suggestion!

    • Christopher Foxx

      Colbert: But is all the responsibility [for 9/11] Carter’s and Clinton’s? Doesn’t some of it lie at FDR’s doorstep?

      [audience laughter]

      D’Souza: [taking question seriously] Well, he did give away…

      Colbert: Doesn’t things like Social Security and Medicare and LBJ’s Great Socienty, doesn’t some of that send the wrong message to our enemies, that America cares about domestic issues and not just about foreign policy?

      D’Souza: [still not getting the joke] Indirectly, yes. Here’s why.

      [more audience laughter]

      Colbert: Can I guess? It’s because we never got to see him stand up and therefore America doesn’t stand up for its principals?

      [more audience laughter again]

      D’Souza: [still not recognizing satire] No, FDR gave away eastern Europe through Yalta … That’s where Bin Laden got his start.

      And it continues in similar vein with D’Souza oblivious of the reality in front of him.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Asshole!

  • Dave van Duzer

    you have no idea what a grown up Trayvon would be like. for obvious reasons. wow . what an incredibly stupid / selfish person. i am sickened by you dot head a hole