Worst Persons in the World

And today’s honor goes to the individual(s) responsible for this.

CLEAR LAKE, Texas — Visitors found racial and political graffiti on one side of the full-size space shuttle replica outside Space Center Houston early Wednesday. [...]

The graffiti included at least one racial slur along with other offensive messages. Black paint was also sprayed on part of the structure that holds up the replica.

I’m not someone who is routinely bothered by graffiti, but it’s infuriating to see someone paint racial slurs on the space shuttle which, as the local reporter points out, attracts people from across the globe.

Local news did not say what race the slur was directed at and it’s blurred in the above video. Not that it really matters who it was directed at.

This entry was posted in Racism, Worst Persons and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • formerlywhatithink

    Unblurred.

  • js hooper

    This is my hometown. I grew up near the space center.All I can do is SMH

  • Christopher Foxx

    Nothing like having the courage of your convictions to boldly put your message up in front of everyone… on the side that isn’t easily seen.

    And “Dez Nuts”?? Huh?

    At least they got “Houston we are the problem” right. Yes, they are.