Worst Persons (Warning: Graphic Images)

It’s easy to single out this grinning, sadistic doofus for murdering a lion in South Africa…

lion_killed_hunter

TV presenter Melissa Bachman posted a photo of lion she allegedly shot and killed on Twitter, and was met with the full force of the animal-loving internet.

Bachman tweeted, saying: “An incredible day hunting in South Africa! Stalked inside 60-yards on this beautiful male lion…what a hunt!’ The tweet included a photo of Bachman and her gun looming over a (presumably dead) male lion. African lions are not an endangered species, but their status is considered “vulnerable.”

But Bachman isn’t alone. These other people (warning: GRAPHIC PHOTOS) are the worst of the worst. Sociopaths, all of them. Anyone who kills an animal just to watch it die, then to stand over its body with a big, shit-eating grin deserves the worst karma imaginable.

This entry was posted in Animal Rights, Guns and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

    I got the “typo” immediately and LMAO. Ricky summed it up perfectly.

    • Clancy

      It took me about 30 seconds too long to get it. Maybe I need some more coffee. . .

  • D_C_Wilson

    Shooting a lion from 60 yards out is cowardly. Want to impress me? Fight a lion armed with nothing but a pair of knives. Go for it, Melissa!

  • zirgar

    If you can kill a male lion up close and personal the same way a Maasai warrior would, say, with a hand held spear, then I’ll consider you tough and brave and your hunt honorable. Until then, you’re just a pathetic loser who has an ugly, neurotic need to fill the yawning chasm of your empty soul with the blood of poor animals who don’t even know they’re “participating” in your “sport” with you. Fuckers.

  • zirgar

    In this photo we see two creatures: one is the deadliest, most vicious animal on the planet, the other is a dead lion.

  • Lady Willpower

    Uh-oh, famous Atheist Ricky Gervais™ sorta called a gun-totin’ woman a cunt!
    That’ll end up on Twitchy for sure.

    • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

      I’m not a fan of cunt — to be sure, but I do know it is used much more loosely / freely in the UK than here.

    Well done, Mr. Gervais.

  • Ipecac

    I’m also not a big fan of the C word, but what a great response.

  • Sabyen91

    I only use the C-word for people who are so vile that other words just don’t measure up. Gervais used it correctly.

    “Sociopaths, all of them. Anyone who kills an animal just to watch it
    die, then to stand over its body with a big, shit-eating grin deserves
    the worst karma imaginable.”

    Word.

    They have no souls.

    • Arcnor

      I actually glanced through the outdoor board on 4chan to see if
      there’d been any reaction to this; I know I shouldn’t do that sort of
      thing, because it only ends in tears, but I was curious.

      I need to stop being curious.

      Between such witty responses as “Melissa 4eva! Die libtard scum!” and “more
      liberals trying to paint God-fearing hunters as gun-nuts!” and the like
      were more sinister posts that more-or-less expressed the opinion that
      humans, deep down, need to kill to feel complete and emotionally stable,
      and people attempting to shame those who indulge their desire to kill
      animals were the real villains.

      I think I’m going to go be disappointed in humanity for a while. And maybe drink enough whisky to make my eyeballs float.