A Vow of Poverty

VowofPoverty

Artist – Tim Eagan

A student opened fire at Arapahoe High School near Denver, Colorado today, injuring at least 1 other student before killing himself. The gunman was targeting a specific teacher according to local law enforcement.

You’ll have to forgive the light posting today. I had a few too many drinks last night.

This entry was posted in Guns, Open Thread, Religion and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Kitty Smith

    Let’s see, let’s check the school shooting procedure… let’s see… it’s a tragedy, yada yada, too soon to talk about guns, yada yada, gotta give out more guns to save us from black hitler, yada yada, black hitler is using kids to take away our guns, yada yada, too soon to talk about guns again… Welp, there we go, we’re all set for the next one.

    Time to put up bets, I’ve got a hundred bucks on Texas hosting our next school shooting.

    • JMAshby

      It really is just a matter of when, not if.

      • Kitty Smith

        Which is basically the saddest thing about all of this.

        I mean, yeah, violent crime happens, and one can do one’s best as a government to mitigate it, but christ, this should not be routine.