Another Baby With A Gun

Are you paying attention, Steve Stockman?

A five-year old accidentially shot himself in the hip with a handgun kept in a bedroom on Saturday in Manchester, N.H., according to the New Hampshire Union Leader.

The boy used the gun of Sonday Bishop, who lives with the child and his mother in an apartment, according to police. Bishop did not keep his .22 caliber handgun in a lockbox, and the boy knew where the gun was kept, police said.

“He pretty much sees where I’m putting it,” Bishop told the Union Leader.

This bumper sticker gets more and more ghoulish by the day:

stockman_bumpersticker

This entry was posted in Guns, Steve Stockman and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    “He pretty much sees where I’m putting it,” Bishop told the Union Leader.

    *head desk*
    *head desk*
    *head desk*

    • Christopher Foxx

      “I just don’t get it,” Bishop said. “I mean, I’ve shown him how to put it away. And I always make a point of telling him to never, y’know, actually pull the trigger.” Bishop concluded, “It’s like these five-year olds have no sense of responsibility.”

      *face palm*
      *head desk*
      *sad shake of head*

  • Churchlady320

    How incredibly sad for the child. Guns and toddlers – not even babies – don’t mix.

    As for that bumper sticker – if a BABY had a gun it would already be born. Then it could shoot itself in the hip, kill a sibling, maim a neighbor. The insanity of these extremists such as Stockman grows more scary by the hour.

  • muselet

    Another responsible gun owner!

    –alopecia

  • Treading_Water

    But this is America, land of freedumb. Sometimes you just have to refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of infants and the mentally infirm.