Check Out All the African-Americans at Rand Paul’s African-American Outreach Meeting

Never mind. I don’t see any, do you?

Keep going, Republicans, you’re doing great!

(ht LGF)

This entry was posted in Rand Paul, Republican Party and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Yeah, but remember, in the visible spectrum, white is the presence of color, and black is the absence of color, so technically, and ironically, when there are only white people around, that is the only time people of color are present. So, take that you Rainbow Coalition pansies!

    I’m sure someone will use this argument at some point.

    • muselet

      Nope. The argument relies on science (or, as Paul Broun calls it, “lies straight from the pit of hell”).

      –alopecia

  • PhilSimms

    Finding a black person there is like looking for Waldo.

    • Christopher Foxx

      No kidding.

      But, Ohh, Ohh! Off towards the right, standing in front of a door! Maybe? Yes?

      Do I win a prize?

  • JMAshby

    The police officer in the corner. I think.

    • JWheels

      Does it count if the person is paid to be there?

      • Christopher Foxx

        If you’re a Republican.

    Stories like this give me hope. More please.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Notice that the Youtube comments were disabled.

  • mrbrink

    The guy by the door was probably sitting down before the room started filling up with recovering klansmen. Very brave of Rand Paul to face his demon(s).