CNN is an Embarrassment

This is fairly self-explanatory.

mandela-memorial

The other cable news networks didn’t necessarily do a much better job, but CNN spent an overwhelming amount of time covering the president shaking hands with Raul Castro.

I suppose that was the only topic they could safely view through a prism of “both sides” and debate it ad nauseam.

(via Media Matters)

This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “Johnson! We need to find something to talk about other than Nelson Mandela’s life.”

    “Well, sir, there was that selfie President Obama was in …”

    “Good, good, that’ll fill a few minutes, but it’s not nearly enough. What’s the Right freaking out about?”

    “Nothing important. The biggest complaint is that the president shook hands with Raúl Castro.”

    “Excellent! Run with it!”

    *facepalm*

    –alopecia